Wednesday, May 23, 2001

M-I-S-T-A-K-E

it has been a rough and weird couple of days ... so much so i couldn't even bring myself to write ... in fact yesterday when i got home from work i never even turned the computer on ...


i think yesterday was a day of self loathing ... today is a day of loathing everyone else ... happy thought huh?


yesterday i learned that everything within my profile on my computer ... was gone


now yes i believe i mentioned a 24 hour period where i backed everything up ... but when i write everything i was using it in the very broadest of terms ... it turns out i backed up everything that DIDN'T get erased ... those things that i lost ... yes those were the things i had not yet backed up ... what kinda karma kick is that ...


so everything saved to my desktop ... [and unfortunately i had been saving a lot of my stuff to my desktop lately ... using the computer SOOOOOO much kinda made it easier]


my computer just seems to be a mess ... and it is making me nuts ... i am so sorry that last friday i thought it would be adventurous to look for new photos for my home page ... m-i-s-t-a-k-e ... that is for sure ...

No comments:

Post a Comment