Friday, May 18, 2001

i fucked up big time tonight ... right now i am typing this on David's computer cause i killed mine tonight ... i was going to work on my home page tonight ... and deceided to start cleaning through the hard drive on the way to finding stray pictures i might want to use ... and i thought i was in 'my documents' ... cleaned everything up that wasn't in a folder and then deleted the rest ... only to realize when i was rebooting that i was directly in the C: drive ... and found it wouldn't reboot and for almost 4 hours now david has been working on saving my computer ...


at this point i don't care if he can rescue any files ... ya know i have lost them all before when someone was doing work on my computer and i got over it ... most of my digital pictures are on CD ... most not all ... and all my websites are on the server at work and i have burned copies lying around ... and i think a couple of times i have backed up my computer to CD so i would pretty much find everything ... but if i totally killed my computer and he can't get it to work again ... well then i would be bummed ... i would be so mad at myself for being so careless ...


bless his heart for spending the entire Friday evening struggling with my computer ... i feel so bad ... i am sure this wasn't how he wanted to spend the evening ... and i don't want him to feel bad at all if he can't get everything back up like it was ... if anything he would get closer than i ever could ... fuck what was i thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment