Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tonights Procrastinations

8:35 PM - Mommy I got blue on the sheets from my candy ring ... I need them to be crisp and clean to sleep
Mommy's response: I'll clean them later - go lay down
Schuyler: I wanna take my stickers upstairs

9:02 PM - Mommy I finished my ring I need the trash
Comes downstairs to throw away plastic ring part
Mommy: OK you need to go brush your teeth and wash your face - Daddy will come help you
Schuyler: I wanna take up my monkey backpack

They go upstairs to brush her teeth and wash her face ... during this time she falls off her pink step stool ... she is alright ... goes back into bedroom

9:28 PM - Mommy my back ... my back
Mommy: If your back hurts you need to go lay down that is the best for it
Schuyler: (now downstairs) No mommy I need it scratched ...
Mommy proceedes to scratch her back ... and tells her to go back up and get in bed
Schuyler: I wanna take my book up (Gets an Elmo book)

9:56 PM - I fell off the stool mommy ... my hands hurt
Mommy: You mean when you fell off the stool while brushing your teeth?
Schuyler: (while coming down the stairs) Yes mommy ... daddy kiss it and make it better but my hands hurt
Mommy kisses hands and tells her to go back upstairs
Schuyler: I'm gonna take my ball up

10:18 PM - Asleep

Of course the night I decide to record what she does she actually falls asleep early ... yes right now 10:18 is early for her ...

1 comment:

  1. Dani needs a drink once or twice, has to go to bathroom at least once.... and usually hurts her foot or ankle or toe at some point each night if it makes you feel any better, lol....

    ReplyDelete