Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day With Two

Well it was my first Mother's Day with two kids and it was fabulous ... it started off with everyone ... including my littlest one sleeping in ... I got a glorious 6.5 hours of sleep ... it was amazing ...

Then I came down to the most amazing pancake breakfast ... David has a sourdough starter and made us pancakes ... I could have sat there and eaten them forever they were soooooooo delicious ... I also got wonderful cards from my kids and husband ... chocolates (which Skye was very excited about) and the whole day was about playing with my family ...

Everything about the day was perfect ... and we ended with David fixing an amazing steak dinner with corn on the cob and baked potatos ... it was wonderful ... I'm just so very lucky to be a mom to such wonderful kids and have such a sweet husband to share the whole experience with ... every day it just gets better and better ...
























No comments:

Post a Comment