Saturday, January 26, 2002

today was kind of a wasted day ... I mean it was good and bad ... it was so beautiful out ... like 60 degrees or at least it was sunny enough to feel like that ... but I woke up mad at David so it kinda sucked from the start ... we had stuff to do today and he wound up staying up all night setting his xbox up on the internet that he went to sleep as I was getting up ... it was 11 AM and I yelled "now you are going to sleep till 6 and not want to do anything" ... I left the house and got coffee and a pack of smokes ...


the smokes were ok ... David was in a foul mood last night and got a pack and I had a couple ... when I woke up he had smoked all but one ... so that is why I went ahead a got a pack today ... so I came home and thought since it was so nice outside I should work on a project outside while I had the chance ...


about a year ago I got one of those big black metal wall units from an office ... I guess it is something where you could keep forms for easy access or have brochures displayed for people ... whatever it is I have it up against the wall as a magazine rack ... and it is really the best magazine rack I have ever had ... but it has always looked kinda dingy and really like I got it from an office ... so today I took it outside and spray painted it silver ... and it is so kickass now ... I mean it just looks so fucking cool ... like I bought it in some trendy boutique where it would be incredibly overpriced ... instead I grabbed it from my old work before they chucked it into the dumpster ... I just keep staring at it cause I am so happy with how it came out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment