Monday, January 14, 2002

My Tongue

i have totally killed my tongue ... there are gashes at the bottom of my tongue in the shape of the Sea King's pitch fork ... and i am just dying ... it is the damn sunflower seeds ... they really have become my replacement for cigs ... and it is a dangerous situation ... today i wasn't going to have any ... and i resisted all day till like 10 tonight ... and then i went crazy ... my lips are all chapped and my tongue is all slashed ... what a moron ... but i guess both of those are better than how my lungs were doing smoking ...


i can't believe david and i have made it two weeks ... it is just unbelievable ... i am so proud of us ... i really thought i would never quit smoking ... i had never even thought about it ... i figured when i decided to have a child i would have to force myself to quit then ... i am just so glad we have done this ... it really is a good thing ...


well i am actually exhausted ... and i am sure the sheets are finished in the dryer ... so i am off to bed ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment